The Sumptuous Soul of America with Luxury Gold
The Sumptuous Soul of America with Luxury Gold!
Two of life’s greatest pleasures – music and food – are at the forefront of this sensual journey through the American heartland. Start in Chicago, a great food city also known for its jazz and blues. Travel south to the musical meccas of Nashville and Memphis. Then head down through the Mississippi Delta and on to zesty New Orleans.
Date: 24 June 2018
Duration: 14 Days
- Louisville: Visit Churchill Downs on a private tour and meet the world famous horse jockey, Charles Woods Jr.
- Nashville: Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and get a private behind the scenes look at the songwriting process with a local songwriter and singer.
- Chicago: Appreciate the variety of impressive styles and achievements in design during your architectural river cruise, as a Local Expert reveals how the city was transformed after the Great Fire of 1871.
- Memphis: Visit the National Civil Rights Museum.
- Chicago: Experience a Highlight Dinner at a classic Chicago chophouse, Gibson’s Bar and Steakhouse.
- Natchez: Learn to make the signature drink of the South, the Mint Julep, before an elegant, four-course Southern dinner in the period surroundings of the Monmouth Historic Inn and Gardens.
- New Orleans: Join your Travelling Concierge for a Farewell Celebration Dinner accompanied by a lively jazz trio at Arnaud’s.
- Dining Summary: 13 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 8 Dinners.
- New Orleans: The iconic family-owned Hotel Monteleone offers an unparalleled combination of Southern hospitality, world-class service and historic surroundings inside the French Quarter.
- St Louis: Four Seasons Hotel St Louis is a five-star hotel with epic views of the Gateway Arch, located in the heart of downtown.
- Chicago: Experience a world class Chicago hotel at The Gwen.
- Louisville: A favourite of Kentucky Derby attendees, The Brown Hotel is an opulent choice amongst travellers who will find a blend of Georgian Elegance, timeless Southern charm and impeccable service.
- Memphis: The Westin Memphis Beale Street Hotel connects you to the unmistakable sound, culture and history of the blues, whilst offering you a soothing and relaxing retreat.
Terms and Conditions
- Price shown is per person for twin share. Single supplements apply.
- Flights are excluded.
- This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice.