Corporate Training Officer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Training Officer to join our Club Travel HRG team!
Applicants must be organised, industry aware and have a passion for teaching.
- Training new intakes on basic use of CBOSS, Amadeus, rail reservations and other Club Travel systems and procedures.
- Work with supervisors to arrange extra tuition and assistance with new intakes and ongoing training for junior consultants and admin team, as required
- Collate training needs assessments and monitor competency levels for junior consultants to ensure they are progressing and meeting their full potential
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working on a Corporate admin team would be an advantage
- Minimum 1 year travel consultant experience preferable
- Intermediate knowledge of GDS / Amadeus required
- Applicant should have good presentation and communication skills
- An ability and desire to assist in the development of others
- They should be an advocate of Club Travel HRG as a place to work
Please click here to complete our online questionnaire: