Inspiring New Zealand with Luxury Gold
Inspiring New Zealand with Luxury Gold!
Discover nature’s bounty, as you wander through ancient rainforests, cruise on spectacular Lake Manapouri and marvel at geothermal phenomena. Great film epics such as Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit were filmed in the vast wildernesses and enchanting landscapes of New Zealand. This inspiring journey showcases New Zealand’s natural splendours, culinary flair and fascinating indigenous cultures.
Date: 21 Oct 2018
Duration: 10 Days
- Lake Karapiro: Journey along the Waikato River, the longest river in the country, towards the home of retired champion horse jockey, Lance O’Sullivan and his wife, Bridgette. You’re invited for a private lunch at their Red Barn, which overlooks Lake Karapiro.
- Wellington: Enjoy exclusive VIP entry into famous Te Papa, the Museum of New Zealand, before it opens to the public. Embark on a guided walk through fascinating exhibitions, as you learn about the people, places and ideas that shaped New Zealand and the Pacific.
- Tamaki Maori Village: See a privately-hosted Maori show and the heart-pounding Wero challenge at the Tamaki Maori Village and gain insight into local Maori traditions and history from your Local Expert.
- Rotorua: Choose between a wellness experience in the mineral-rich baths of The Polynesian spa, a visit to the film set of Hobbiton or a treetop adventure through an ancient native forest.
- Whakawerawera: Join a Maori Local Expert to see New Zealand’s biggest geyser, bubbling mud pools and thermal springs.
- Wellington: Embark on a private walking tour alongside a Local Expert to foodie hotspots dotted around the city and taste home-brewed coffee, gourmet chocolate, gelato, cheeses and other local specialties, as you discover why Wellington is known as the culinary capital of the country.
- Fiordland National Park: Embark on a cruise on Lake Manapouri and marvel at the plummeting waterfalls and ancient rainforests of the Fiordland National Park.
- Queenstown: Choose between a boutique wine tour to four of the region’s best estates plus a visit to Old Cromwell Town; a guided walk along the shores of Lake Wakatipu and through an ancient beech forest or a 4×4 tour through the backcountry of Skippers Canyon.
- Waiheke Island: Step aboard a ferry for a voyage to picture-perfect Waiheke Island where you’ll embark on a scenic drive to your first stop, Stonyridge Vineyard. Known for producing award-winning Cabernet blends, Stonyridge Vineyard lies in a lush valley and boasts a French-style café where you’ll taste delicious blends and enjoy a light seasonal lunch.
- Rotorua: Gather round for a feast of succulent meats and vegetables, cooked in a Hangi and prepared using the traditional Maori method of cooking over geothermal steam coming from the earth.
- Dining Summary: 9 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 2 Lunches (L), 1 Lunch with Wine (LW), 1 Dinner (D) and 5 Dinners with Wine (DW).
Terms and Conditions
- Price shown is per person for twin share. Single supplements apply.
- Flights are excluded.
- This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice.