TRAVEL AGENTS TRAINEE
Here at Club Travel we are seeking trainee travel agents who have a passion and desire to work within the travel industry. Our Training Programme has a high success rate and is considered ‘best in class’ in the Irish Market. It is not ‘theoretical’ training but combines theory with hands on and actual real work experience from an early stage.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Experienced and confident in dealing with the public
• Comfortable in a selling or advisory role
• Hard working, flexible and enthusiastic about working in Travel
• Fluent in English (written and oral)
• Friendly, outgoing with a strong and proven work ethic
• Able to deal with challenges that customers may have
• Preference will be given to applicants who have completed a recognised Travel and/or Tourism qualification but other 3rd level qualified applicants will be considered.
• Knowledge of destinations, geography and first-hand travel experiences is an advantage
Training – Year 1
What you will learn:
- GDS Systems
- IATA regulations
- Reservations systems
- Products and destination knowledge
- Sales techniques and customer service skills
On completion of this course you will be qualified to work as a Junior Travel Agent. As a Junior Travel Consultant you are eligible to earn and progress through our salary scales and promotions, details of which will be provided at interview. We encourage potential and would always aim to promote employees from within our own ranks.
Please click here to complete our online Questionnaire.