Discover Southern Grace with Luxury Gold
Southern Grace with Luxury Gold
Step into the heartland of soul music, as you travel from Nashville through Memphis on to New Orleans. Take your reserved seat at the world-famous Grand Ole Opry in Nashville and enjoy a private meeting and tour alongside Elvis’ close friend at Graceland, Memphis. Along the way, you’ll meet local singer-songwriters, taste the region’s renowned cuisine and experience southern hospitality at its best.
Date: 31 August 2018
Duration: 9 Days
From: €3,775 pps
- Memphis: Meet Elvis’ close friend for a tour of Graceland before sitting down to a dinner on the grounds in Memphis.
- Nashville: Join the ranks of superstar musicians like Elvis Presley, Dolly Parton and Willie Nelson and record a song at legendary Studio B, take home the recording as a truly unique souvenir.
- New Orleans: Visit Houmas House, the crown jewel of Louisiana’s river road, voted best Louisiana attraction for 2017.
- Memphis: Visit Sun Studios, where famous music icons like Jerry Lee Lewis, Elvis and Johnny Cash recorded revolutionary albums.
- Nashville: Attend a live taping of the Grand Ole Opry, America’s longest-running live radio program.
- Natchez: At Frogmore Plantation, contrast early 19th century cotton plantation life with the modern processes of today.
- New Orleans: Visit Houmas House, the crown jewel of Louisiana’s river road, voted best Louisiana attraction for 2017
- New Orleans: Discover the flair of Creole cuisine during a live demonstration and cooking class, followed by a special Highlight Dinner.
- Memphis: Private, after hours, visit of Graceland, followed by a home-style cooked meal, favored by the King himself.
- Dining Summary: 8 Breakfasts (BB) and 5 Dinners (DW).
- Memphis: The Westin Memphis Beale Street Hotel connects you to the unmistakable sound, culture and history of the blues, whilst offering you a soothing and relaxing retreat.
- Nashville: Experience the finest in Southern hospitality at Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown.
- Natchez: The Monmouth Historic Inn & Gardens offers a unique combination of hospitality, world-class service and luxurious surroundings.
- New Orleans: The iconic Hotel Monteleone offers an unparalleled combination of Southern hospitality, world-class service and historic surroundings inside the French Quarter
Terms and Conditions
- Price shown is per person for twin share. Single supplements apply.
- Flights are excluded.
- This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice.