Corporate Account Manager (Chauffeur Services)
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Manage VIP Desk account enquiries
- Prepare Quotes and proposals
- Manage adjustments and high detail request
- Provide consistent contact support for clients
- Track and QC touch points of service delivery
- Work on planning requirements for future trips
- Sales reporting and service performance
- Resolve client queries or service issue for assigned accounts
- Work to build and enhance client relationships
- Communication across guest relations team, ops, chauffeurs & billing etc.
- Attend weekly team meeting
- Any other client related matters
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar (tourism) role.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Confident in managing customer interactions (e-mail / telephone)
- Quick-to learn new systems and an ability to multitask
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work as part of a team and to use own initiative.
- Excellent I.T. skills especially with Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
This is a full-time, permanent position. 5 days per week
Salary subject to experience but guideline will be €30-35k
Apply with CV (MS Word format) to:
APB.ie/ Travel Recruitment