Business Development Executive
My client, a leading in-bound tour operator based in Dublin City are seeking to hire a German speaking business development executive with a background in Irish Tourism.
Business Development Executive, German Speaking Groups Department (12month FTC)
CORE DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with both existing and potential new clients in the German Speaking Groups Market.
- Active hands on role in the Business Development function for our German Speaking Groups Department. This will involve the preparation and costing of proposed client group and series programmes and dealing with the client to ensure their subsequent conversion to confirmed business.
- Full utilization of the Tourplan system to generate all quotations and subsequent follow up, also ensuring that the confirmed proposal is accurately reflected in Tourplan.
- Any agreed sales and marketing activities, either in Ireland/UK or in the overseas market place. This could take the form of either desk based activities or direct agent/client interaction.
- The position may also extend to cover support in any of the other company departments as the need arises.
- Assistance with the supervision of any trainees assigned to the area
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time by your Manager or Director(and this could be in another department within the company)
- You will report to the Business Development Manager, German Speaking Groups Department.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3rd level or relevant experience
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in German required (oral & written)
- Good knowledge of the Irish and Scottish tourism industry products a distinct advantage.
- Excellent organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Excellent customer care and communication skills
- Team player able to work in a busy environment
Full time position, 5 days per week
Salary subject to experience but guideline will be €28-30k
Apply with CV (MS Word format) to:
APB.ie/ Travel Recruitment