40th Anniversary Sale with Insight Vacations
To celebrate our anniversary, for the month of April we are having our 40th Anniversary Sale where we are offering 10% off on over 40 trips across Europe and North America. Check out one of our featured journeys below:
Warsaw & The Baltic States with Insight Vacations
Set out from Warsaw to explore the Baltic States, including the capitals Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius. Discover stylish, vibrant cafe societies with fascinating history.
Date: 10 June 2018
Duration: 8 Days
Price was: €1,695pps
Price NOW: €1,525pps
- Welcome to Warsaw: Relax and settle in before joining your Travel Director for a Welcome Dinner at Restaurant Zapiecek, an authentic local restaurant full of Polish charm, serving delicious traditional meals accompanied with wine.
- Exploring the Proud Polish Capital of Warsaw: A Local Expert will show you how well the Polish capital was restored after almost complete obliteration during World War II. This incredible restoration can be credited to the amazing detail of Canaletto’s paintings! Pass the tiered Palace of Culture and stroll through Łazienki Park to the Chopin Memorial. Take a moment to reflect at the Ghetto Heroes Monument. Then walk to the Market Square in the Old Town. The rest of the day is yours to enjoy at leisure. Don’t miss the chance to visit Wilanow Palace, the residence of Polish King Sobieski, known as Victor of Vienna. Perhaps attend an exclusive private recital of Chopin music by a celebrated Polish pianist?
- Vilnius, Venerable Capital of Lithuania: Pass Augustów and Suwalki during your scenic journey through Masuria, a region rich in lakes and vast forests. Cross into Lithuania and continue to the capital city of Vilnius.
- Vilnius and the Island Castle of Trakai: Start your morning at the Baroque Church of St. Peter and St. Paul before moving on to see the neoclassical cathedral. Join your Local Expert for a leisurely walk through the Old Town and see the Jesuit University, the Gates of Dawn and the former Soviet KGB headquarters, a reminder of grim and relatively recent events. A highlight of your travels will be your visit to the fortified island castle of Trakai, originally built in the 13th century and now restored to all its glory.
- Siauliai and the Art of Nouveau Nirvana of Riga: Head north to visit the unusual Votive Hill of Crosses near Siauliai, the symbol of resistance against the Soviet occupation. Continue your escorted journey to the Latvian capital of Riga, a melange of Teutonic-inspired spires, stylish cocktail lounges and some of the world’s most remarkable art nouveau architecture.
- Riga Sightseeing and on to Tallinn: Explore Riga’s Old Town with your Local Expert, visit the Domkirk and see the city walls, the House of the Three Brothers and the castle of the Livonian Knights. Your travels continue along the shores of the Gulf of Riga and across the Estonian border to reach Tallinn, hailed by travel aficionados as the New Prague.
- Surrender to the Magic of Tallin: With a Local Expert, drift back through 800 years of history as you amble through the cobbled streets of the Old Town, a scene straight out of a fairy tale. Visit the market square with its old German weighing house, pharmacy and Town Hall. The energetic may choose to walk up Toompea Hill to see the castle and Alexander Nevsky Cathedral. Enjoy free time to browse Tallinn’s shops, famous for fine amber and silver jewellery. Join your travelling companions at a local restaurant for your Celebration Dinner. Toast your trip as you savour a freshly-prepared meal, rich with traditional flavours and accompanied with wine.
Epicurean Dinning: 7 Breakfast Buffets and 3 Dinners with wine.
An Expert Insight Tour Director, at the pinnacle of their career, will guide you on your journey. Serving as your travelling concierge, this skilled guide will act as a consummate organiser and be your ‘friend in a foreign land’.
Enjoy the unique comfort of Insight’s luxury air-conditioned 40 seater coach with extended leg room and onboard restroom. It’s business class comfort.
A personal radio headset gives you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating insights and commentary
Baggage handling everywhere, with seamless and prompt delivery to your door at every hotel.
Hotel and restaurant tips included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. Plus we include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi.
Insight flourishes – from time to time, your Tour Director will enchant you with local tidbits, each representing authentic food or beverages unique to the destination.
Included airport transfers at scheduled times on arrival and departures dates.
Terms & Conditions:
Prices are per person for twin share. Single supplement may apply.
Flights are excluded.
This offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended without notice.
Book by: 30 April 2018