Fabulous 5 Days Tour – Berlin, Dresden, Meissen & Colditz from €709pp
Two nights at the Hotel Maritim in Berlin B&B,
Two nights at the Hotel Steigenberger De Saxe or the Hotel Maritim in Dresden with breakfast,
Guided tour of Berlin,
Walking tour of Dresden,
Visit and tour of Colditz Castle and museum,
Visit and tour of Meissen porcelain factory,
All touring as mentioned,
Services of an experienced tour manager.
The price of this holiday is per person based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are available at a supplement of €139 per person.
Dates of departure:
15th June 2018 €729 per person sharing
03 Oct 2018 €709 per person sharing
Subject to availability
Berlin and Dresden have both endured violent interludes to a glittering cultural history, now returned to their former glory, continuing an incredibly thought-provoking journey.
- Tour of Berlin, home to Norman Foster’s Reichstag, ‘Check Point Charlie’, the DDR (former East Germany) Museum, and some of the world’s finest archaeological and fine art museums
- Walking tour of Dresden, ‘Florence of the Elbe’, home to one of the world’s greatest art collections, formerly capital of the Kings of Saxony
- Guided tour of Colditz Castle of Second World War prisoner of war fame – with entrance fees included
- Four nights in conveniently located accommodation rated four-star superior, including all local taxes, with breakfast
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports and transfers to and from your hotel included
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
- Departures available exclusively for solo travellers
Please note: some dates will operate in reverse to the itinerary as published on this website. These dates will stay first in Dresden for two nights followed by two nights in Berlin. You will experience the same tours and visits.
Please call our award winning team
Ph 090 649 2028