Classic South American with Luxury Gold
Classic South America with Luxury Gold!
South America is a vast continent, rich in natural wonders, historic cities, imposing monuments and cultural complexity. Yet, from this wondrous palette, Luxury Gold has fashioned a harmonious holiday, steeped in opulence, layered in the Latin way of life. From Sugarloaf cityscapes to the thundering chasm of the Devil’s Throat and in between, a string of exquisite cultural encounters enrich your journey.
Date: 21 August 2018
Duration: 11 Days
- Rio de Janeiro: Meet Bob Nadkarni, a local club owner, and hear how he created one of the most famous jazz clubs in all of South America, The Maze.
- Buenos Aires: With a Local Expert, your comprehensive city exploration includes a visit to the splendid Belle Époque Teatro Colon.
- Iguassu Falls: Be welcomed into the community of the indigenous Guarani people, meet the tribal representative and learn about daily life in the jungle.
- Santiago: Meet a Local Expert for a tour of the Chilean capital.
- Buenos Aires: At San Antonio de Areco, one of the prettiest towns in the Pampas, enjoy a delicious asado lunch at La Bamba de Areco Estancia and a glimpse into the life of an Argentinian gaucho during an equestrian show.
- Rio de Janeiro: Enjoy elegant bayside surroundings with a Highlight Dinner at the flagship Fogo de Chao, a typical Brazilian Steakhouse where a variety of meats are barbecued in authentic ‘churrasco style.’
- Santiago: Visit Kingston Family Winery, a small boutique winery located in Casablanca Valley for an introduction to and tasting of their exquisite wines.
- Included Quality Dining: 9 Full Breakfasts and 1 Continental Breakfast; plus 1 Welcome Dinner, 2 Highlight Lunches, 2 Highlight Dinners, 1 Michelin Highlight Dinner, 1 Dinner and 1 Farewell Celebration Dinner .
Terms and Conditions
- Price shown is per person for twin share. Single supplements will apply.
- Flights are excluded.
- This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice.