Relish in the Beethoven Festival in Bonn from only €1829pp
The prestigious Beethoven Music Festival, takes place annually in the magnificent German city of Bonn. Depart 05 September 2018 from only €1829pp
- Return flight from Dublin, taxes
- Four nights in the Hilton Hotel in Bonn with breakfast
- Lunch x 3, Dinner x 2
- Category 1 tickets to two performances
- Evening concert featuring MDR Sinfonieorchester and Marino Formenti (piano): B. Lang Piano Concerto (world premiere), Beethoven Piano Concerto No 3 and Strauss Till Eulenspiegel’s Merry Pranks, op 28.
- Evening concert at Kreuzkirche Church featuring Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment and Adam Fischer (conductor): Beethoven Overture from J W von Goethe’s tragedy ‘Egmont’, Hayden Symphony No 101 and Beethoven Symphony No 5.
- Programme of excursions including city tour of Bonn, visit to Beethoven’s House, boat trip on the River Rhine, excursion through the Ahr Valley, guided tour of Cologne Cathedral and guided tour of Wallraf-Richartz Museum
- Friendly, knowledgeable and professional local guide
- Transfers and local guide according to the program
BOOK NOW!!! call 01 888 7840
Visit http://www.instituteforculturetravel.ie for more info.