TRAVEL AGENTS TRAINEE
Are you interested in working in the Travel Agency business? Are you looking for an exciting career that organises Trips of a Lifetime or offers Corporate Travel Services to Blue Chip companies? Then why not check out what Club Travel can offer you…
Club Travel has been established for over 40 years and is the single largest Travel Management Company in Ireland. Enjoying a mix of business, which includes Corporate Travel, Consolidation and Retail, combined sales exceed € 150 million. Club Travel employs over 200 staff.
Club Travel HRG is seeking trainees who really want a career in the Travel Industry to take part in our Trainee programme.
Our Training Programme for Travel Agents has a high success rate, and is considered ‘best in class’ in the Irish Market. It is not ‘theoretical’ training but combines theory with hands on and actual real work experience from an early stage.
Location:- This Trainee Programme is held in our Abbey Street premises in Dublin 1.
You need to be:-
• Experienced and confident in dealing with the public
• Comfortable in a selling or advisory role
• Hard working, flexible and enthusiastic about working in Travel
• Fluent in English (written and oral)
• Friendly, outgoing with a strong and proven work ethic
• Able to deal with challenges that customers may have
• Preference will be given to applicants who have completed a recognised Travel and/or Tourism qualification but other 3rd level qualified applicants will be considered.
• Knowledge of destinations, geography and first hand travel experiences is an advantage
What’s on offer for full-time Trainee Travel Agents
• A full time employment contract with Club Travel Limited, Irelands largest Travel Agency.
• Great opportunities within our brands and a chance to excel in the Travel Agency business.
• The chance to take part in educational trips abroad
• New friends, great opportunities and real job satisfaction
What does the training involve?
A 1 year intensive training programme covering all aspects of the travel agent’s role, with an emphasis of ‘on the job’ training. It covers GDS, IATA regulations, Various reservations systems, products, destinations, sales techniques and customer service. Upon successful completion of this course you will be qualified to work as a Junior Travel Agent.
Year 2 onwards – you are on the path to a career in Travel
You are then a Junior Travel Consultant and are eligible to earn and progress through our salary scales and promotions, details of which will be provided at interview. We encourage potential and would always aim to promote employees from within our own ranks.
If you are interested in this exciting career send your current CV to:-
Training and Development Manager