HR GRADUATE – GENERALIST
As Irelands largest independent Travel Agency with 200 employes, we’re committed to bringing passion to what we do. We work hard and we’re serious about what we do, but we like to have a good time and want our people to enjoy what they do.
The next generation of talent will further fuel Club Travel’s success. This is why we actively seek the best and the brightest students and graduates to join us.
• Assist with HR and Payroll
• Maintain all employee records
• Ensure database is kept up to date at all times
• Complete all weekly and monthly reporting in an accurate & timely manner
• Track the employee review process and ensure that reviews are completed in a timely manner
• Track all leavers and new hires, ensuring that appropriate paperwork is processed and systems updated
• Maintain HR systems
• Deal with individual employee queries/problems as and when they arise
• Assist with special projects as assigned.
• Assist with new hire onboarding
• BSc/MSc degree in Human Resources.
• A CIPD certificate or working towards a HR qualification
• Experience desirable
• Must have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• Must be a good communicator.
• Willingness to collaborate, embrace change and improve processes
• Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation
• Collaborative working environment
• Active social club
• Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and wellness classes and much more
• Please send your CV to email@example.com