Click&Go is a multi-award-winning online travel company based in Dublin city centre. We provide consumers with an easy to use platform to design their own holiday by matching flights with great value accommodation across Europe and Worldwide. We are also the official holiday provider for Aer Lingus under the brand Holidays with Aer Lingus. Current Headcount is approx. 55.
The business has doubled in size from 2014 to 2016 and has achieved growth sales of 40 – 50% every year since 2012. We have very ambitious growth plans and expect to see business double in size again from 2016 to 2020. We have a strong ethos of best practice and best service and aim to continue our high growth through investment in our technology infrastructure and by providing an exceptional user experience coupled with a competitive product offering.
The Executive PA will work closely with the CEO and Senior Management Team in fulfilling admin, planning and ad-hoc duties as required. This role incorporates the duties of HR Generalist, Office Manager and covers payroll data management. They will primarily be responsible for liaising with the CEO to effectively manage all diary commitments.
- Perform administrative tasks in a timely manner with extreme attention to detail including: calendar and the CEO’s inbox management, travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, meeting organisational deadlines.
- Act as a focal point of contact with other departments and for external suppliers.
- Handle correspondence, schedule appointments and answer phone calls.
- Organise events.
- Manage stationery stock and other office requirements.
- Schedule appointments and answer phone calls.
- Be the main contact for IT related projects/issues.
- Manage all non-travel 3rd party contract – landlord, phones, IT, etc.
- Ad-hoc project assistance for the CEO & SMT.
- HR Assistance to CEO and proactive support to Line Managers.
- Dealing with staff queries in an efficient and accurate manner.
- General HR administration incl. filing, reporting, data/absence record management.
- Recruitment, new starters and leavers administration.
- Sage HR administration.
- Efficient and proactive communication with staff.
- Promote and ensure safe working environment.
- Performance management.
- Payroll administration.
- TaxSaver and Cycle to Work Scheme administration.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ experience in PA role supporting Senior Management.
- Proven record of relevant HR experience.
- A Degree in HRM or equivalent would be an advantage.
- Office Management experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A positive attitude towards work and a strong work ethic.
- Professional individual with the ability to communicate at all levels on a day to day basis and to work in a fast paced, busy environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexibility and a great team player.
- An ability to prioritise own workload.
- Problem solver and solution focussed.
- Good commercial awareness.
DESIRABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
- Background in the travel industry
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be asked to perform other duties as required by the ongoing needs of the business.
As the company grows and evolves, the above criteria may change. As a result we will endeavour to carry out performance reviews on an annual basis.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an up to date CV and cover email to email@example.com. In your application you should clearly demonstrate how your skills and experience match the current requirements of Click&Go.