Elton John in Prague, departing 06 May 2019
Visit the capital of the Czech Republic, and perhaps one of the most beautiful destinations in Europe on our Elton John tour. With more than 30 albums to his credit and 250 million records sold, Sir Elton John is one of the best-selling music artists in the world. Sir Elton will play Prague’s O2 arena on 07 May 2019 as part of epic three-year final “Farewell Yellow Brick Road” tour.
See this incredible artist in a stunning unique city. Prague centres around a historic center, protected as a World Heritage Site and as you walk through its streets you will see a mix of breathtaking architecture, from Gothic spires to elegant eoclassical buildings.
Departing 06 May 2019
- Return flights from Dublin
- Airport Transfers with Local guide assistance
- 3-Nights in the 4* Don Giovanni with Breakfast
- Highlights of Prague sightseeing with visit to Prague Castle
- Category 1 ticket to see Elton John in concert at the sazka Arena (Seats in sector 122, Row 10,11,12)
- Free Time for independent sightseeing
To book, call Keith Prowse on 01 878 3500