Corporate Travel Trainer with French
Job Title: Contact Centre Trainer (Business Travel Consultant)
Job Description: Business Travel Consultant – Trainer
Join one of the world’s leading Business Travel organisations, working from our new Business Travel Centre in Dublin, the Trainer is responsible for delivering client focused training to address the new hire, product update and recursive training requirement in support of various programs to ensure superior workforce preparation with best in class service and delivery. This position requires attaining and maintaining certification in the Trainer Certification Program.
Each year we help thousands of companies in over 60 markets to better manage their travel programmes by providing modern solutions and exceptional service. Unique in the market, we operate like an agile and entrepreneurial start-up, but are backed by our parent company, voted the #1 Best Place to Work in the UK by Glassdoor 2 years running.
You will have experience with training a team of Travel Consultants and have excellent working knowledge of a Travel GDS System such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre.
- Under the guidance of the Training Manager, the Trainer will facilitate the training of classes as required
- Utilize effective presentation and facilitation skills including creative training techniques and adult/accelerated learning techniques using a variety of training delivery modalities in a classroom environment
- Prepare and present training materials through classroom learning, hands on demonstrations, and supporting activities for technical, customer service, and sales accounts
- Evaluate the performance of agents using tools available such as assessments, playbook observations, etc. and provide recommendations under the guidance of the Trainer and Training Manager
- Convey timely performance information to the Trainer and Training Manager throughout the training process/cycle
- Accountable for achieving individual training performance metrics
- Facilitate transition of trainees from training to production environment, ensuring competency levels meet business needs
- Maintain current product knowledge for each account by taking calls, attending team meetings, and side-by-side observations
- Participate in Convergys and client training sessions as required
- Ensure effective, consistent communication with managers, peers, and other resource groups, including day-to-day informal interaction with clients.
- Participate in a positive learning culture under the guidance of the Training Manager to include identifying and communicating areas for curriculum development/enhancement opportunities
Personal Success Profile:
Significant relevant experience in a Travel Consultant Training support function (preferably in a contact center) with excellent working knowledge of a Travel GDS System (ideally Amadeus).
French language professional proficiency
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure
Strong attention to detail
- Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships
Full time position, 5 days per week
Salary subject to experience
Apply with CV (MS Word format) to:
APB.ie/ Travel Recruitment