Experienced Corporate Travel Consultants
Club Travel HRG is looking to recruit experienced Corporate Travel Consultants to join our growing team. This is a very exciting opportunity which will give you the opportunity to work and grow in a busy and demanding environment. The successful candidates will work within a team managing large, multinational and local accounts.
Club Travel HRG are Ireland’s largest Travel Agency with over 200 staff conveniently located on the Abbey Street Luas stop.
- Providing Travel Management Services to a our client base
- Booking Flights, Hotels, Car Hire, Rail and other services
- Working as part of a team
- Conversing with your client by phone and email
- Seek feedback from your client to continuously improve the service
- Experience in GDS, preferably Amadeus
- At least 18 months experience in travel, preferably Corporate reservations
- A Strong Client Focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good organisational skills.
- Competitive salary with performance related bonuses.
- Opportunity to advance your career and progress with a growing organisation
Must have fluent written and spoken English and a valid work permit/visa to work full time (37.5 hours per week)
Please send CV’s to email@example.com
|Club Travel/HRG Ireland|
|Winner ITM Best Travel Management Company 2017|
|30 Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1, Ireland|
|T: 353 1 608 0082 l M: +353 87 7956939|