Enchanting Canyonlands with Insight Vacations
The American Southwest is a vast panoramic stage for Mother Nature’s most majestic performance. After a colourful canyon curtain call, her epic show draws to a close under a spotlight of Las Vegas neon.
The amazing and diverse scenery of America’s canyonlands is concentrated in a relatively small area surrounding the Colorado River. Travelling just short distances each day, this fascinating tour allows plenty of time for exploring the incredible landscapes.
Date: 17 March 2018
Duration: 7 Days
Price was from: €2375pps
Price now from: €2138pps
- Phoenix and Travel to Scottsdale: Welcome to Arizona. Your airport transfer will take you to your hotel in Scottsdale. Enjoy the facilities and grounds of this desert oasis. At 18:00, join your Tour Director for a Welcome Dinner and an opportunity to mingle over a delightful dinner with wine.
- Sedona and the Wonders of the Grand Canyon: Head north to the quaint bohemian colony of Sedona, to browse the shops and galleries. Then travel to the Grand Canyon, perhaps take an optional flightseeing tour by helicopter or plane over this natural wonder. Spend the night inside the park, enjoying the peace and quiet once the crowds have departed. Take time to experience the breathtaking vistas and sunset on the canyon walls. During your stay, join a Local Expert for an informative presentation about the wonders of the Grand Canyon. In the evening, enjoy a private Highlight Dinner with wine in the Thunderbird Room, while taking in the magnificent views of the Grand Canyon’s South Rim.
- Monument Calley Navajo Tribal Park & Lake Powell: Head to the historic Cameron Trading Post, featuring Southwest American Indian arts and crafts. The journey carries on through the colourful Painted Desert to Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, where you meet your Navajo guide and board all-terrain vehicles for a tour of the valley floor, used as a backdrop of many Western films. Stop at the Glen Canyon Dam to learn about its impact on the Colorado River before arriving at your lakefront resort. The next enjoy take the day to yourself, relax in the resort or maybe take an optional float trip!
- Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks: Head to Bryce Canyon National Park in southern Utah for a leisurely walk along Sunset Point, to view the great amphitheatre of odd-shaped monoliths known as hoodoos. Travel through more amazing scenery to the lush cliff-and-canyon landscape of Zion National Park. In the evening, join your Tour Director and newfound friends for a Celebration Dinner with drinks.
- Zion to Las Vegas: Board a private Zion Canyon Shuttle, with live commentary to experience the scenic highlights of the park, followed by free time to explore. A complete change of scenery awaits you in the afternoon when you arrive in Las Vegas; bright lights, shopping malls and huge themed hotels.
- Epicurean Dining: 6 Full Breakfasts and 4 Dinners with wine.
- An Expert Insight Tour Director, at the pinnacle of their career, will guide you on your journey. Serving as your travelling concierge, this skilled guide will act as a consummate organiser and be your ‘friend in a foreign land’.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Insight’s luxury air-conditioned 40 seater coach with extended leg room and onboard restroom. It’s business class comfort.
- A personal radio headset gives you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating insights and commentary
- Baggage handling everywhere, with seamless and prompt delivery to your door at every hotel.
- Hotel and restaurant tips included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. Plus we include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi.
- Insight flourishes – from time to time, your Tour Director will enchant you with local tidbits, each representing authentic food or beverages unique to the destination.
- Included airport transfers at scheduled times on arrival and departures dates.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are per person for twin share. Single supplement may apply.
- Flights are excluded.
- This offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended without notice.
- Price includes early payment discount. Book and pay in full by 28 February 2018