Everest Base Camp Trek
The ultimate challenge – trekking through the Himalayas to the base camp of Everest at an altitude of 5400m (over 17,000ft). Travel through Sherpa country visiting the village of Khumjung, the famous monastery of Thyangboche and to Kala Patthar (5545m) for stunning views of Mount Everest. The tour concludes with 2 nights in Kathmandu to explore the culture of this wonderful city. We are delighted to offer this exclusive small group departure for Travel Escapes clients only.
Departures from Dublin. 5th October 2018
17 Nights. From €2,769 pp
- Return flights from Dublin to Kathmandu with Etihad Airways via Abu Dhabi
- All Airport transfers
- Standard 3 star Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu for 4 nights on twin sharing basis (Upgrade available)
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea and coffee) during the trek
- TIMS card and National Park Entry Permit
- Domestic flight (Lukla – Kathmandu – Lukla ) including airport taxes.
- All accommodation in Lodges / Tea Houses during the trek (twin sharing basis)
- Porter(s) (1 porter for 2 clients basis)
- First aid kit
- All local and Government Taxes
- Land transportation for porter and other staff
- Farewell dinner in Authentic Nepali Restaurant
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu
- Experienced Trekking guide(s)
✔ Explore UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
✔ Namche Bazar
✔ Visit Tengboche Monastery.
✔ Gorak Shep & Kala Pathhar
✔ Everest Base Camp South
✔ Impressive views of the Khumbu Icefall.
✔ Trek to Everest Base Camp and Khumbu Glacier.
✔ Closest view of Mt Everest(8848 M)
Call us today: 01 294 1000