Vietnam & Cambodia River Cruise
Travel from the vibrant French colonial port of Saigon, through the vast delta along the main channel into the rich countryside of Cambodia to Cambodia’s capital Phnom Penh.
RV Mekong Pandaw, was the first ship to attempt this extraordinary journey in 2003, conquering complex official and navigational obstacles. Pandaw now have four ships plying this amazing waterway.
On arrival in Ho Chi Minh City take a private transfer to the hotel for a two night stay.
Spend the rest of the day lazing by the hotel pool or relaxing at the spa.
All entrance fees, guide services, crew gratuities, main meals, soft drinks, local beer & spirits, coffee and selection of teas plus mineral water are included on the cruise.
Travelling times, mode of transport and visits to attractions may be subject to change depending on opening times and local conditions.
- Enjoy the bustling citIes of Saigon and Phnom Penh
- Sail along the fascinating Mekong River
- Enjoy daily cultural shows and educational talks on-board
- Relax and unwind on the sun deck
- Return flights with Emirates
- 2 nights at New World Hotel, Saigon
- 3 nights Full Board on the KV Mekong Pandaw Cruise
- 2 nights at Amanjaya Pancam Hotel, Phnom Penh
- Private transfers and airport taxes
- Flying from Dublin from only €2,299 per personPrices are per person and based on 2 adults sharing. Valid for departure on the 26 July 2018. Must be booked by 30 November 2017. Hotel stays include B&B, Please call for more details. Subject to availability.
Bowe Travel Tel: 0818 222299 or 0504 22200