IT Systems Administrator
My client, a leading leisure travel firm based in Dublin city centre are seeking to hire an experienced IT Systems Administrator to join their technical team based in Dublin City Centre.
We are looking for a Systems Administrator who will have responsibility for the continuous operation and support of internal network and computer systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all technology hardware, software, servers, and networks to ensure availability of all systems on a day-to-day basis. The Systems Administrator will be performing general network maintenance support and system administration tasks; new PC hardware and software installations; and make recommendations for implementations of new technology solutions that support the overall company goals and initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support internal networks, LANs, WANs and internet connectivity.
- Support Microsoft Office 365 and desktop applications
- Administer servers (including Virtual), desktop computers, laptop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, software deployment, security updates and patches
- Inventory and manage all hardware on a continuous basis
- Provide technology support to company employees not geographically located in the same office (Home workers)
- Responsible for monitoring general network security.
- Identify, and correct any issues across the network or company technology infrastructure
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience working as an IT Administrator
- Previous experience providing IT support to LANs
- Technical skills/certifications
- Office365 and SharePoint
- Aptitude for solving problems and acting on own initiative
- Ability to priorities issues and manage time effectively, taking accountability for resolving customer issues, and balancing project work with ticket driven tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and being an effective communicator, able to deal with people at all levels, both within and outside the business
Desirable Technical Skills/ Experience:
- Knowledge of VMWare vSphere
- Avaya IP Office
Full time position, 5 days per week
Salary subject to experience but guideline will be €30-35k
Apply with CV (MS Word format) to:
APB.ie/ Travel Recruitment