Berlin, Dresden, Meissen & Colditz
Selected departures from June to September
Berlin and Dresden have both endured violent interludes to a glittering cultural history, now returned to their former glory, continuing an incredibly thought-provoking journey.
- Tour of Berlin, home to Norman Foster’s Reichstag, ‘Check Point Charlie’, the DDR (former East Germany) Museum, and some of the world’s finest archaeological and fine art museums
- Walking tour of Dresden, ‘Florence of the Elbe’, home to one of the world’s greatest art collections, formerly capital of the Kings of Saxony
- Guided tour of Colditz Castle of Second World War prisoner of war fame – with entrance fees included
- Four nights in conveniently located accommodation rated four-star superior, including all local taxes, with breakfast
- Return travel and transfers to and from your hotel included
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager.