Flavours of Europe with Insight Vacations
Flavours of Europe with Insight Vacations!
Discover Europe’s rich heritage, culture and traditions, as you journey through ancient Rome and the UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre onto the snow-capped peaks of Switzerland and the foodie-centric streets of Paris
Date: 05 May 2018
Duration: 9 DAYS
Price Was: €2,759pps
Price Now From: €2,479pps
- Rome: Arrive in Rome, one of the world’s most historic cities. Marvel at the classical antiquities, medieval buildings, Renaissance palaces and Baroque churches. Toss a coin in the Trevi Fountain and see the Pantheon before crossing the border to the Vatican!
- Vatican City: Avoids the crowds with your VIP entry. Get special access to the Bramante Staircase – normally off limits to the public, admire Michelangelo’s art inside the Sistine Chapel before visiting St. Peter’s Basilica and then on to Florence!
- Florence: Travel with your Local Expert, admire the Duomo and take a stroll around the famous Piazza Della Signoria.
- Cinque Terre: Onwards to the famous Italian Riviera and the stunning Cinque Terre – a UNESCO World Heritage site. Approach one of the fishing villages by boat and explore the medieval quarter or beach. Take a photo or two in this stunning part of the world before taking the train to your resort in Rapallo.
- Lucerne’s Lakes: Cross the Alps to Lucerne. Embark on a scenic journey to the stunning summit of Mount Stanserhorn, where you’ll meet a Swiss Ranger. The rest of the day is all for you, go shop for fine watches or sit down and enjoy some delectable chocolates.
- Paris: It’s time to take on the City of Lights! See the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and the facades of the Louvre. Walk the Place de la Concorde and drive along the Champs Elysees to the Arc de Triomphe, and if you’re not too tired, use your free time to see one of the world-famous cabaret shows! Meet an avid foodie and explore neighbourhoods where Parisians go about their daily lives. Indulge in local delicacies in a patisserie, boulangerie, fromagerie and chocolatier and if you can still move why not use your free time to venture the Bohemian quarter?
- Epicurean dining: 8 Buffet Breakfasts, and 3 Dinners with Wine all tea or coffee.
- An expert Insight Tour Director, at the pinnacle of their career, will guide you on your journey. Serving as your ‘travelling concierge’, this skilled guide will act as consummate organiser and be your ‘friend in a foreign land’.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Insight’s luxury air-conditioned 40 seat coach with extended leg room and onboard restroom. It’s business class comfort.
- A personal radio headset gives you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating insights and commentaries.
- Baggage handling everywhere, with seamless and prompt delivery to your door at every hotel.
- Hotel and restaurant tips included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. Plus we include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi.
- Insight Flourishes – from time to time, your Tour Director will enchant you with local tidbits, each representing authentic food or beverages unique to the destination.
- Included airport transfers at scheduled times on arrival and departure days
Terms and Conditions
- Price shown is for twin share. Single supplements may apply.
- Flights are excluded.
- This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice
- Book and pay in full by 26 January 2018