Content Marketing Specialist
Click&Go is a multi-award-winning online travel company based in Dublin city centre. We provide consumers with an easy to use platform to design their own holiday by matching flights with great value accommodation across Europe and Worldwide. We are also the official holiday provider for Aer Lingus under the brand Holidays with Aer Lingus.
The business has doubled in size from 2014 to 2016 and has achieved growth sales of 40 – 50 % every year since 2012. We have very ambitious growth plans and expect to see business double in size again from 2016 to 2018. We have a strong ethos of best practice and best service and aim to continue our high growth through investment in our technology infrastructure and by providing an exceptional user experience coupled with a competitive product offering.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We are looking for a talented Content Specialist with a strong creative flair, who can bring our holiday products & brand values to life by creating compelling, inspirational & on-brand travel content for website, blog & organic social channels. This is an extremely exciting role for the right candidate.
- Work with Brand Manager to develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term brand & commercial goals
- Responsible for developing & executing effective content marketing calendar
- Identify key metrics to analyse performance across all relevant channels & provide management with regular reports on content goals Vs performance
- Devise and own KPIs around SEO content marketing activity, in order to maximise exposure of content written
- Creation and optimisation of on-site & blog content for SEO objectives
- Use Google Analytics & relevant tools, with support from CRO Specialist to measure content performance/engagement & improve content for website, blog & organic social
- Manage all website content requests, review & schedule updates in agreement with Brand Manager
- Collaborate with UX/UI Designer & Brand Manager to plan and develop site content
- Collaborate with UX/UI Designer & Brand Manager to develop new blog format which will maximise an engaging blog experience. Bring our brand personality and strategy to life via inspirational blog content
- Ownership of all communications & organic posts across all social media platforms
- Responding to customer queries on social media and reporting on trends to the wider team
- Work with Paid Media Manager on traffic direction to the website & to gain insights regarding appropriate site content to maximise PPC conversions
- Liaise with Affiliate Marketing Executive to identify key influencers & content collaborators
- Identify opportunities for syndication of content pieces
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Use initiative and creativity to identify and propose new content ideas which will support the sales and marketing teams
- Engage and interact with other teams to crowd source content ideas
- Improve existing library of Click&Go content assets, including imagery & video content
- Work with Brand Manager & Customer Experience Executive to develop customer generated content strategy
- Create editorial content for print & liaise with Email Specialist on email content
- Video production & editing
- Ensure compliance with law for images & content (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Proven work experience in a content specialist role
- Hands on experience with MS Office and Pimcore (CMS)
- Knowledge of SEO, SEO tools and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat)
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Creative flair & a lateral thinker
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Polite, flexible and keen to work as part of a team
- Extremely organised & ability to work under pressure
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on own
- Previous experience within the travel industry & a passion for travel an advantage.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as required by the ongoing needs of the business.
As the company grows and evolves, the above criteria may change. As a result we will endeavour to carry out performance reviews on an annual basis.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an up to date CV and cover email to email@example.com. In your application you should clearly demonstrate how your skills and experience match the current requirements of Click&Go.