Corporate Travel Account Manager.
Our client, a leading corporate travel firm based in Dublin City Centre are seeking an experienced corporate travel professional to fill the role of account manager. The role entails looking after a portfolio of key accounts and ensuring service levels are maintained. The ideal candidate will have previous account management experience and be capable of compiling regular performance reports and financial statistics. A Travel Management, Airline or Hotel Background would be necessary.
The Account Manager is an integral part of the Sales team and is the main liaison with the client for overall service and business purposes, and a vital link between the client and Reservation agent.
- Account Management
- Regular sales calls to customers
- Monitor service levels
- Problem solving
- Report complaints to quality
- Negotiate service fees
- Supplier negotiations
- Joint meetings with suppliers
- Study reports and report findings to customer
- Assist with Travel Policy create/update/compliance
- Organise and attend social events/fam trips with customers
- Online booking – promoting system/building sites/training customers/reporting issues
- Sales Support
- Prepare/correct travel reports
- Create MIS charts/graphs
- Prepare/mail weekly leisure specials
- Create email/mail databases for newsletter/leisure specials/general information
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Organise competition prize
- General sales support to the Sales Team – phones/admin etc
Additional Information/Job Challenges
- Awareness of the company’s business plan and provision of feedback to management to ensure industry demands are appropriately met.
- Working in a busy, pressurised environment.
- Flexibility of activities required according to skills base and operational demands.
Confidentiality of company and client information is essential.
Please apply with CV (word format) to:
Vacancy No: 6938/DF
Job Title: Corporate Travel Account Manager.
Location: Dublin City Centre.
Salary: 35k + Bonus Scheme.