Paid Media Executive
Click&Go is multi award-winning online travel company based in Dublin City Centre. We provide consumers with an easy to use platform to design their own holiday by matching flights with great value accommodation across Europe and Worldwide. We are also the official holiday provider for Aer Lingus under the brand Holidays with Aer Lingus.
The business has doubled in size from 2014 to 2016 and has achieved growth sales of 40 – 50 % every year since 2012. We have very ambitious growth plans and expect to see business double in size again from 2016 to 2018. We have a strong ethos of best practice and best service and aim to continue our high growth through investment in our technology infrastructure and by providing an exceptional user experience coupled with a competitive product offering.
This is a unique opportunity to join Ireland’s most exciting high-growth travel business. The primary responsibility for this role is to develop key functions within the marketing team, namely Paid Search, Paid Social and Digital Display.
The role will involve developing digital acquisition strategies across Click&Go’s key paid media channels. Obtaining the most efficient media buys through investing in internal technology and processes and working alongside our external agency partners.
The role will work closely with the Commercial Director to align between business goals and budget optimisation. A growth mind-set should be the foundation of this role in terms of acquisition and retention strategies.
- Work closely with conversion specialist to leverage high value landing pages, improve PPC conversion rate and drive traffic ensuring highest ROI is achieved
- Manage and optimise display, search and paid social campaigns in line with product and sales team briefings with a customer centric approach in mind and in line with brand guidelines
- Uses data to continually optimise tactics to achieve desired KPIs (Pax, Gross Margin, ROI, Revenue, Engagement)
- Creates reports and aggregates data into actionable insights that help drive business performance
- Participates in the development of annual digital media strategy and budget, business forecasts, and cost recovery tracking
- Educates internal stakeholders regarding digital acquisition and retention
- Particular focus on ability to leverage audience data to create impactful media plans that drive conversion
- Partners with brand marketing teams to identify and execute test & learn opportunities with key vendors
- Monitors competitors in the space and surfaces relevant learnings
- Experience and understanding on Programmatic Display buying and management
- Data capture to support reporting, analysis, testing, optimizations and forecasting
- Cross-functional communication and relationship building skills
- Internal team engagement and sharing are key to the success of this role
- Experience with Marin would be an advantage.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Highly numerate with a demonstrable data driven approach to problem solving • Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines • Attention to detail • A keen commercial aptitude • Negotiation skills and relationship building skills • Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative • Curious and willing to develop new skills to help maintain Click&Go’s ambitious growth
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an up to date CV and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application you should clearly demonstrate how your skills and experience match the current requirements of Click&Go.