Armenia: The Cradle of Christianity – Ireland Exclusive
Visit the home of Christianity on this tour of Armenia. Based in the capital, Yerevan, you will spend 8 days discovering the diverse history of this fascinating country. Armenia is one of our most popular tours for culture and history. Visit temples dating back to 1st Century and the sites of Noah’s ark landing according to the Bible.
We are delighted to offer the 10th May 2018 departure as an exclusive small group tour departure for Travel Escapes clients only.
8 Nights was €1,789 now just €1,569 pp / 10th May 2018
- Flight Dublin to Yerevan, Via Paris
- Airport transfer to your hotel
- 8 nights accommodation in the 4* Ani Plaza Hotel or similar
- Meals on a B&B basis
- Tours each day • Yerevan City Tour • Matenadaran Museum • Brandy Tasting • Garni Temple (1st Century) • Geghard Cave Monastery • Lake Sevan • Dilijan Spa • Khor Virap Monastery (near Mount Ararat) • Noravank Monastery
• Sanahin Monastery • Haghpat • Echmiadzin • Ashtarak • Amberd
- The use of luxury coaches throughout
- Return transfer from your hotel to airport
- Flight Yerevan to Dublin, via Paris
- Services of guide and local representatives
- Taxes, charges & 20kg
Call us today: 01 294 1000