Tour of Venice – Classic & Undiscovered Tour 5 Days fm only €839pps
Selected departures up to December 2017 & January to November 2018
“Venice offers some of the finest art treasures ever created”
Price is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room.
Single rooms are subject to availability at the relevant supplement.
The price includes
Return flights and transfers,
Four nights’ accommodation with breakfast,
All local accommodation and airport departure taxes and the services of an experienced Travel tour manager.
Included excursions are:
A sightseeing tour of Venice,
Timed entrance to St Mark’s Cathedral,
Entrance to the Doge’s Palace, sightseeing tour of ‘undiscovered’ Venice,
A boat tour to Murano and a glass-making demonstration.
Call our experienced team on 090 649 2028
- Guided walking tour of Venice – probably the world’s most enchanting city
- Timed visits to St Mark’s Basilica with 40,000 square feet of mosaics covering the entire interior – probably the world’s most opulent cathedral – entrance fees included
- Visit to the glorious Doge’s Palace, the customary ruler of the city – entrance fees included
- Guided walking tour of undiscovered Venice, the old Jewish quarter and Venice of the Venetians, almost entirely overlooked by the crowds
- Visit to picturesque Murano in the Venice lagoon including a Murano glassblowing demonstration
- Venice museum pass to allow free access into a number of museums across the city
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports and transfers to and from your hotel included