The Endless Shores with Insight Luxury Gold
Date: Between October 2017 – March 2018
Duration: 11 days Visiting: New Zeland
From: €3,879pps *flights not included
Explore New Zealand’s North Island. Visit the cities Auckland and Wellington, that resound with a friendly welcome normally felt in small towns. Travel into the rustic, unspoilt coastal regions of the Coromandel and the Bay of Islands, where dazzling white beaches and historic villages are the norm.
- Bay of Islands: Cruise through the ‘Hole in the Rock’ and see the historic Cape Brett lighthouse in the Bay of Islands Maritime Park.
- Waitomo: Discover the fascinating native bright creatures of Waitomo Glowworm Grotto.
- Rotorua: Visit a kiwi nursery and hatchery and meet the team dedicated to the conservation and protection of New Zealand’s national symbol.
- Rotorua: Feast on a Maori Hangi at a unique dinner experience with the Tamaki family.
- Auckland: Celebrate in style at an elegant farewell dinner with wine in Auckland.
- 10 Buffet Breakfasts and 1 Lunch; plus 1 Welcome Dinner, 3 three-course Dinners, 1 Highlight Dinner and 1 Celebration Dinner all with wine, plus tea or coffee.
- Coromandel Ranges: The secluded Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort, is surrounded by 25 acres of native bushland, and located on New Zealand’s stunning Coromandel Peninsula. It combines a striking natural setting with personal service.
- Wellington: Located on Wellington’s sparkling waterfront, Museum Art Hotel is situated opposite Te Papa and boasts a large collection of contemporary New Zealand art.
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services:
- Be escorted by the crème de la crème of Insight Travelling Concierges – handpicked for every departure. This skilled guide will act as consummate organiser and be your ‘friend in a foreign land’.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Insight’s luxury air-conditioned 40-seat coach, with extended leg room and an on-board restroom. It’s Business Class comfort, complete with complimentary bottled water for you to enjoy during your luxury coaching tour.
- A personal radio headset gives you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating insights and commentaries.
- At every hotel, you’ll be treated to seamless baggage handling with prompt delivery to inside your door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. Plus, we include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- With Insight Flourishes, from time to time, your Tour Director will enchant you with local tidbits, each representing authentic food or beverages unique to the destination.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel are included.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are based on two guests sharing.
- Full Payment may be required at the time of booking.
- Discount and are only combinable with Frequent Traveller Discount. Single supplements may apply. Full Insight Vacations terms and conditions apply