Delightful 8 Days tour of Prague, Vienna, Bohemia & The Danube Valley from €999pps
The price is per person based on two people sharing a twin room.
Selected departures 09 October 2017.
The price includes:
return scheduled flights;
all airport transfers and taxes;
seven nights four-star accommodation with breakfast and three dinners;
guided tours of Cesky Crumlov Castle and Vienna;
two sightseeing tours of Prague;
guided visit of Melk Abbey;
visit to the Spanish Riding School in Vienna;
entrance to Durnstein Basilica;
entrance and tour of Budvar Brewery;
guided tour and visit of Vienna’s Schönbrunn Palace;
all transport as mentioned; services of experience tour manager.
Single rooms are subject to availability at the relevant supplement date dependent.
DEPOSIT €100 PER PERSON. Balance may be paid by instalments.
Not included – A Classical Concert in Vienna – from £40 per person(Stg)
What could be more delightful than enjoying some of the most famous music in the world whilst in Vienna, a city with a truly magnificent musical heritage. Hear a recital by the world-class Schönnbrun Palace Orchestra in the beautiful Palace Orangery – the largest orangery in the world, where Mozart himself performed in 1786 and where many sumptuous festivities took place during the reign of the Habsburgs. Soak up the refined ambience of this grand location whilst listening to some of Amadeus Mozart’s greatest overtures, arias and duets, followed by a selection of Johann Strauss’ enduringly popular classic waltzes and polkas.
Experience more with so much included
- Seven nights in four-star hotels, with breakfast and one dinner, plus two dinners in carefully selected quality restaurants
- Guided tour of medieval Prague, central Europe’s jewel and one of the world’s most beautiful capitals
- Guided tour of Prague’s 17th century castle district, home of St Vitus’ Cathedral
- Guided tour of imperial Vienna, a true cultural capital, home to a host of the world’s greatest composers including Strauss and Beethoven, the Spanish Riding School, the Vienna Boys Choir and the world’s fourth finest art collection
- New Inclusion: Day 4 – Visit thefamous Spanish Riding School in Vienna, the oldest of its kind
- Tour of Vienna’s Schönbrunn, summer palace of the Hapsburg dynasty overflowing with art and fine furniture
- Visit to Melk Abbey – Austria’s magnificent Benedictine monastery
- Visit to the exquisitely beautiful Bohemian spa town of Cesky Krumlov
- Tour of the Budvar Brewery, home of one of the world’s finest beers
- Experience Bohemia’s breathtaking scenery: rolling hills, dense ancient forests, medieval castles and centuries-old villages
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
- Return flights and transfers includedFor more info… please callE:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our winning team on 090 649 2028