Landscapes Of The Canadian Maritimes
Dates Available: 08th July & 22nd July 2017
Duration: 12 days Visiting: Canada
NOW: €3275 per person sharing *flights excluded
Recharge on this seaside escape, with striking ocean vistas, colourful harbours and intriguing insights into the history of Canada’s Eastern Maritime Provinces.
This magical maritime journey takes its inspiration from the sea. Starting in Saint John, it sets a mild and comfortable pace with scenery filled days, two relaxing two-night stays (Charlottetown and Halifax) and a relaxing ferry ride to Prince Edward Island.
· Lunenburg: At the Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic, meet a retired fisherman who will regale you with tales of the sea and the fishing industry.
· Halifax: Join a Local Expert for an exploration of this eclectic port city and the Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic. Wander the Citadel’s corridors and learn about the fortress’ history and Halifax’s involvement in major wars.
· Truro: Discover Mi’kmaq heritage and Glooscap legends, gaze upon the giant statue of Glooscap and meet aboriginal interpreters for a guided tour of the stunning displays.
· Baddeck: Learn about the tradition of fabric milling and see a kilt making demonstration.
· Cape Breton: Attend an evening of traditional music and song.
· Baddeck: Partake in a unique ‘white glove’ visit at the Alexander Graham Bell National Historic site where you’ll have the opportunity to hold some of Bell’s most treasured items in your very own hands.
· Cavendish: Explore the National Park and visit the Green Gables farm house that inspired the beloved children’s classic Anne of Green Gables.
· Bay of Fundy: Embark on a whale watching cruise to potentially spot rare species of whale and learn about these majestic sea mammals.
Dining: 1 Welcome Dinner, 11 Full Breakfasts, 1 Highlight Lunch, 1 Lunch, 1 Highlight Dinner, 1 Signature Evening, 3 Dinners and 1 Celebration Dinner.
· Halifax: The Prince George offers luxury and Four Diamond service in the heart of Halifax.
· Cape Breton: Here, waterfront resort facilities with an 1850 hotel meet Cape Breton’s warm hospitality at The Inverary Resort.
· Charlottetown: The Delta Prince Edward is Charlottetown’s only waterfront hotel, just steps away from charming stores and restaurants.
· Saint John: The Hilton Saint John offers a prime location on the harbourfront of New Brunswick’s biggest city.
· Digby: Overlooking the Bay of Fundy, Digby Pines Golf Resort and Spa is the perfect location for exciting activities or the utmost in relaxation.
Terms and Conditions:
· Prices are based on two guests sharing.
· Flights are not included.
· Full Payment may be required at the time of booking.
· Discount and are only combinable with Frequent Traveller Discount. Single supplements may apply. Full Insight Vacations terms and conditions apply