Amsterdam, Kinderdijk & the Dutch Bulbfields River Cruise
Departures in April 2018
The stunning bulbfields really are an amazing sight. In Keukenhof Park there are a staggering 7 million blooms covering 80 acres in a riot of colour whilst imaginative landscaping shows off mother-nature at her outstanding best with shimmering lakes, water-gardens and flowering shrubs of every hue.
- Discover historic Rotterdam, a vibrant metropolis at the gateway to Europe with a strong maritime heritage
- Visit the stunning windmills at Kinderdijk, and tour one of these authentic and iconic gems of Dutch history
- Drive through the heart of the stunning bulb fields to the magnificent Keukenhof Gardens, a world-famous floral display
- Guided tour of fascinating Amsterdam, one of the world’s most distinctive cities, in a glass topped canal cruiser.
- Enjoy a visit to the quaint port of Enkhuizen, nestled at the edge of the Zuiderzee before a relaxed afternoon’s cruising.
- Services of a Riviera Travel cruise director and tour manager
- Return scheduled flights from Dublin incl Checked in Bag
- All port charges, airport taxes and overseas transfers are included