Essence Of India With Ranthambore End Jaipur
Dates Available: Between September 2017 – April 2018
Duration: 9 days Visiting: India
From: €2795 per person sharing *flights excluded
The cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur showcase India’s rich Mughal and Rajput heritage – imposing forts, sumptuous palaces and gleaming marble temples and tombs, such as the exquisite Taj Mahal. Further south, in Ranthambore, lies the sun-baked jungle realm of the tiger.
· Delhi: Enjoy a rickshaw ride through the bustling streets.
· Agra: Visit the Taj Mahal, a monument of love, built by a king in memory of his beloved queen. Walk through a village in the shadow of the Taj Mahal with one of the villagers to discover the way of life as agriculturists next to India’s most famous monument.
· Jaipur: Experience a typical morning for most Hindus with a puja at one of the most important Krishna Temples in the country, Govind Dev Ji temple. Then, visit the vegetable market and try your hand at bargaining with the stall holders. All food items purchased will be donated to a local orphanage.
· Agra: Inside Agra’s red sandstone fortress, witness the fairytale palaces, audience halls and mosques of the Mughal rulers.
· Ranthambore: Venture inside this former royal hunting ground and enjoy three game safaris with a naturalist.
· Amber Fort: Ascend by jeep to stroll through the sprawling complex of courtyards and halls. Enjoy the shimmering mirrored walls and ceilings, the airy rooms that housed queens and concubines, and the wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.
Dining: 7 Buffet Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 1 Afternoon Tea, 2 Dinners and 1 Highlight Dinner; plus 1 Welcome Dinner and 1 Celebration Dinner both with both with wine, beer or soft-drinks. 23 Dec: This departure has a Christmas Highlight Dinner included.
· Agra: The Trident by Oberoi is the perfect base to experience this city steeped in history. The hotel features tastefully appointed rooms which overlook the central courtyard and gardens and offers a superb range of facilities.
· Ranthambore: The luxurious Nahargarh lies nestled at the foot hills of Aravalli Range neighbouring the Ranthambore National Park. The hotel boasts luxurious rooms, modern facilities and a superb restaurant offering global cuisine.
· Jaipur: Located close to the famous Amber Fort, the Trident by Oberoi offers stunning views of the Mansagar lake and Jal Mahal. The rooms are tastefully appointed and offer all the modern amenities.
Terms and Conditions:
· Prices are based on two guests sharing.
· Flights are not included.
· Full Payment may be required at the time of booking.
· Discount and are only combinable with Frequent Traveller Discount. Single supplements may apply. Full Insight Vacations terms and conditions apply