Mediterranean Legends Cruise
Date: 2nd August 2017
Duration: 7 days Visiting: Turkey and Greece
Now: €1675 per person sharing *Flights excluded
Care-free voyages of discovery around Turkey and the Greek Islands with 4 Days’ Premium Cruising.
· Ephesus: Your Local Expert guides you through the famous archelogical site.
· Athens: Delve into their glorious history with a visit to the Acropolis, still dominating the frantic bustle of modern Athens with its serene presence. Admire the Parthenon, built in 5th century BC to the honour of the goddess Athena, see the Caryatid beauties as well as the smaller Temple of Athena Nike.
· Mediterranean Legends Cruising: Visit the Greek Islands of Mykonos, Patmos, Crete & Santorini. Call in at the Turkish port of Kusadasi.
· Athens: The Divani Caravel is a luxury hotel situated in the heart of Athens. A member of The Leading Hotels of the World, it epitomises refinement, elegance and exceptional service.
· Dining: 1 Welcome Drink, 6 Buffet Breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 three-course table d’hôte Dinners or Buffets. Your cruise includes a complimentary soft-drinks package (with tea and coffee). Once on-board, your drinks package can be upgraded for an additional cost, to include alcohol if you wish.
· Cruising: Celestyal Cruise ships operating in the Eastern Mediterranean are typically in a more local style and are smaller than many ocean going vessels – which is also reflected in cabin size. However, these ships are well-suited to the Greek islands, allowing easier access to the ports of call. All mid-size cruise ships feature air-conditioned cabins with private facilities, outdoor pool, fitness centre, beauty salon, casino, bars & restaurants.
Terms and Conditions:
· Prices are based on two guests sharing.
· Flights are not included.
· Full Payment may be required at the time of booking.
· Discount and are only combinable with Frequent Traveller Discount. Single supplements may apply. Full Insight Vacations terms and conditions apply.