Delightful Danube with Uniworld Boutique River Cruise
An extraordinary journey for aficionados of European history, music and art
Experience dynamic Budapest, imperial Vienna and exquisitely preserved Prague. Marvel at ravishing scenery as your luxurious ship glides through the Wachau Valley, celebrated as one of the world’s most beautiful landscapes, into Germany and past charming Bavarian villages. Exclusive treasures are plentiful on this delightful journey. Be treated to Hungarian hospitality at Bodor Major horse farm on bucolic Szentendre Island in Budapest. While in Vienna, marvel at the Gustav Klimt paintings at the Belvedere.
Departure Date: 25th October (CAT 5)
Duration: 8 Days
Price: Was €3,279pps
Now €2,529pps *flights excluded
· 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the breathtaking River Beatrice
· All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
· 9 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
· Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions
· Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
· Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
· 7 days of excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
· Guided “Do as the Locals Do,” “Village Day,” “Go Active” and “Gentle Walking” programs
· State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audioheadset system on all excursions
· Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
Terms & Conditions:
· Prices are per person, twin share.
· Flights are excluded. Single supplements apply.
· Full payment required by 30 June 2017.
· This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice.