Warsaw and the Baltic States with Insight Vacations
Warsaw and The Baltic States starting from €1,229pps
8 day premium escorted tour – Poland to Russia
Get out from Warsaw to explore the Baltic States, including the capitals Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius, and stylish, vibrant cafe societies with fascinating history.
Visit: Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia
Departures between: 30th April – 17th September
Insight Vacations Exclusive Signature Experiences
· Sightseeing with a Local Expert from the Polish capital reveals just how well the city was restored after almost complete obliteration during World War II – largely due to the amazing detail in Canaletto’s paintings!
· Pass the ‘wedding cake’ Palace of Culture and stroll through Lazienki Park to the Chopin Memorial. Take some time to reflect at the Memorial of the Heroes of the Warsaw Ghetto.
· Pass lakeside Augustów and Suwalki on a scenic drive through Masuria, a region richly endowed with lakes and vast forests. Cross into Lithuania and continue to the capital city of Vilnius.
· Head north to visit the unusual ‘Votive Hill of Crosses’ near Siauliai, the symbol of resistance against the Soviet occupation.
Stay at the best addresses
· Vilnius: Step onto Radisson Blu Astorija’s veranda overlooking the Town Square.
· Riga: Providing stylish accommodation in the heart of Latvia’s capital, the Radisson Blu Ridzene occupies a superb city centre location near the historic Old Town district.
· St Petersburg: The Crowne Plaza is situated in a fabulous location, close to many shops and historic buildings. The hotel offers a a bar and restaurant along with an excellent fitness centre. The modern rooms offer all modern facilities and excellent amenities.
· Dining: 7 Buffet Breakfasts, 1 Welcome Dinner, 1 three-course table d’hôte Dinner and 1 Celebration Dinner both with wine, plus tea or coffee.
Additional Five Star Services
· An expert Insight Tour Director, at the pinnacle of their career, will guide you on your journey. Serving as your ‘travelling concierge’, this skilled guide will act as consummate organiser and be your ‘friend in a foreign land’.
· Enjoy the unique comfort of Insight’s luxury air-conditioned 40 seat coach with extended leg room and on-board restroom. It’s business class comfort.
· A personal radio headset gives you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating insights and commentaries.
· Baggage handling everywhere, with seamless and prompt delivery to your door at every hotel.
· Hotel and restaurant tips included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. Plus we include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
· Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi.
· Insight Flourishes – from time to time, your Tour Director will enchant you with local tidbits, each representing authentic food or beverages unique to the destination.
· Included airport transfers at scheduled times on arrival and departure days