Full Time Experienced Travel Booking Staff required for implant position
Selective Travel is looking to recruit an experienced Business Travel Consultant for an implant position within a local corporate organisation in the Dublin 2 area.
The successful candidate will be required to
- provide the complete range of travel services to four government agencies, working within each of their individual travel policies
- Build and develop relationships with regular travellers in-house and in overseas locations.
- Build and develop relationships with key suppliers
- Deputise for the Travel Office Manager in her absence
- Ensure all communication, both written and verbal, is professional and accurate in accordance with SLA’s
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is offered at all times
Key Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Experienced in a GDS – Amadeus
- Excellent knowledge of net & published fares
- A strong client focus
- Accuracy and ability to follow complex instructions
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Well organised and quick to prioritise workload
- Knowledge of booking flights, hotels, rail, car hire , trains and other ancillary items
- Ability to work under pressure and to work on your own initiative
Hours of Work
You will be required to work 9am – 5.30pm
Training will be provided.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 19th May 2017