Administration Support Executive
This is a dual-role assisting 2 different departments (leisure and corporate):
Primarily an admin role, the successful candidate must be able to prepare detail-oriented travel documents for complex itineraries. Liaising with both the sales team and suppliers regarding queries, other duties will include the preparation of marketing content such as offers and newsletters, as well as updating both the website and social media. The ability to cross-check itinerary details and present clients with relevant documentation is key.
Both an admin and HR role, the successful candidate will provide confidential and professional support as well as monthly reports on airline & staff sales, forecasts, and trading analysis. Other duties include maintaining the invoices filing system, entering invoices to ProTas system, ensuring payments are made in a timely manner, and reconciling the company credit card. In terms of office admin duties, these include: ordering office supplies, couriers, petty cash, utilities, and organising staff wellness events.
- Quotes: preparing descriptive info for prospective clients
- New bookings: loading new client itineraries into office systems and preparing invoices
- Tickets: cross checking complex itineraries and preparing travel documents for clients
- Liaising with clients and suppliers for queries, itineraries and payments
- Marketing: preparation of offers, newsletter, updating website and social media
- Providing confidential and professional support
- Preparing reports and data analysis for monthly meetings: airline & staff sales, forecasts, trading analysis
- Accounts payable: Maintaining invoices filing system, entering invoices to ProTas system, ensuring payments are made in a timely manner, reconciling company credit card
- Office admin: ordering office supplies, couriers, petty cash, utilities, staff wellness events
- HR: posting job vacancies, arranging interviews with candidates, updating staff files
- Ad hoc admin duties as needed.
Salary: dependant on experience
Please send your CV to Michael@nuevomundo.ie