Corporate Travel Consultant
My client, a leading Global Travel Management Firm with state-of-the art offices close to Dublin Airport are seeking to hire an experienced business travel consultant to join their expanding team.
Senior Business Travel Consultant
Full time (37.5 hour) week – Dublin
As a Senior Business Travel Consultant, you will confidently offer expert guidance and be keen to share your knowledge. You will want to assist our clients to perfect their travel plans. You will be calm and reassuring and no challenge will be too much trouble. You will be able to offer hints and suggestions and will enjoy making make recommendations. This could be for a great place to stay, the best seat onboard, the latest special offers, or just ways to make their journey run more smoothly. And of course, you’ll help our clients travel within their company policy wherever possible.
Your focus will be:
- Booking all travel requirements for a wide variety of business travellers
- Being aware of their budgets and offering the best deals possible
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Delivering great customer service each and every time
- Previous business travel experience
- A good working knowledge of Sabre GDS to include ticketing – other GDS will be considered
- Fares and Ticketing expertise/certificates
- A welcoming telephone manner
- Good worldwide geography and keen attention to detail
What we offer you
This is an exciting opportunity within an international company. You’ll be working with a great team of colleagues. And we offer you a competitive salary, training, career development and a dynamic working environment.
About the department
The Dublin office offers a mixed range of clients requiring a fast and efficient service using both telephone and online booking tools.
You must have the right to live and work in Ireland for this role.
Apply with CV (MS Word format) to:
APB.ie/ Travel Recruitment