New England’s Spectacular Fall Foliage
Embark on the quintessential autumn holiday in this truly picturesque corner of North America, brimming with Americana and alive with the spectacular colours of an Indian Summer.
This tour allows you to fully enjoy New England’s unique fall foliage at a moderate pace. Relax with two-night stays in Stowe and North Conway, explore historic attractions, discover quaint towns filled with Americana appeal and sample delectable local specialities.
Date: 18 September 2017
Duration: 8 days Visiting: United States
Now: €2575 per person sharing *Flights excluded
· North Conway: From black bears to bobcats and beavers, learn about the wildlife of the North Woods from an expert naturalist.
· Franconia Notch: Enjoy superb panoramic views on-board the aerial tramway.
· Boston: Follow part of the red-brick Freedom Trail that brings to life the story of the American Revolution.
· Stockbridge: Visit the Norman Rockwell Museum, a wonderful snapshot of Americana, built to showcase the amazing artwork produced during his long career.
· Billings Farm and Museum: Explore one of the finest operating dairy farms in America and also a museum of Vermont’s rural past.
· Kennebunkport: Drive along Ocean Drive. See the homes of the rich and famous, including the summer retreat of former President George H.W. Bush. Browse in the galleries and shops.
· Rockport: Stroll down flower-filled lanes of this charming seaside town. See the wooden fishing shacks, quaint stores and art galleries.
· Scenic Drives: Berkshire Hills, the Kancamagus Scenic Byway and the rugged scenery of the Maine coast.
Terms and Conditions
· Price shown is for twin share. Single supplements may apply.
· Flights are excluded.
· Full payment may be required at the time of booking.
· This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn/amended at any time without notice.