Enchanting Danube with Uniworld Boutique River Cruise
Pay tribute to the “queen” of Europe’s great rivers
For centuries, the enchanting Danube has cast its spell on poets, musicians and artists of all kinds. And in 2017, it will cast its spell on you even more as it is the year marking the 300th anniversary of Maria Theresa’s birth, the namesake of your stately ship, the S.S. Maria Theresa. Travel through the very places Maria Theresa ruled for over 40 years on this regal journey.
Exclusive celebratory events both onboard and onshore will be plentiful. In Vienna, where Maria Theresa resided, experience “Morning with the Masters” with exclusive early-morning entrance to the Kunsthistorisches Museum. Go on a private guided tour of one of the most prestigious museums in the world, home to the royal Habsburg family’s numerous treasures as well as countless major works of art, including Raphael’s Madonna in the Meadow, Vermeer’s The Allegory of Painting, and the Infanta paintings by Velázquez. Conclude your tour with a Bellini cocktail served in the stunning temple of art. That same evening, attend an exclusive private “Royal Anniversary” concert celebrating Maria Theresa at a UNESCO-designated Viennese palace.
23 July 2017 | CAT 5 | 8 DAYS – from €3749
12 November 2017 | CAT 5 | 8 DAYS – from €2,799
· 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom onboard the majestic S.S. Maria Theresa
· All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
· 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
· Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
· Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions
· Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
· 7 days of excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
· Guided “Do as the Locals Do,” “Village Day,” “Go Active” and “Gentle Walking” programs
· State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audioheadset system on all excursions
· Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
Terms & Conditions:
Prices are per person, waived single supplement, subject to availability at time of booking. This cruise operates from Passau to Budapest. Flights are excluded. Prices may vary. These offers are inclusive of port tax and specified Category upgrades. Uniworld terms and conditions apply. Book by June 30, 2017.