Scenic Iceland & The Northern Lights with Insight Vacations
Scenic Iceland & The Northern Lights
Autumn, winter and spring are all great seasons to experience Iceland’s world of natural phenomena; by day marvel at waterfalls, volcanoes and incredible landscapes and by night, seek out the dancing lights that fill cloudless skies.
Date: 12th November 2017
Duration: 7 days Visiting: Iceland
Now: €2613 per person sharing *Flights excluded
- Reykjavík: Witness nature’s most spectacular show on earth – the Northern Lights.
- Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss: Admire the majestic beauty of these two impressive waterfalls.
- Gullfoss: See the spectacular two-tiered waterfall. This Icelandic equivalent of Niagara Falls drops a total of 32m (105 ft.), while spanning the entire width of the Hvítá River.
- Thingvellir: The Parliamentary Plains are the most important historic site of the country, as the meeting place of the Althing (world’s oldest parliament), founded in 930 AD.
- Blue Lagoon: Enjoy a truly indulgent, once-in-a-lifetime experience at the most visited attraction in Iceland. Its geothermal seawater flows from volcanic aquifers 2,000 metres within the earth, emerging at the surface enriched with algae, silica, and minerals
- Included Quality Dining: 6 Buffet Breakfasts and 3 Three-course table d’hôte Dinners with tea or coffee; plus 1 Welcome Dinner with wine. Departure on tour for New Year’s Eve will enjoy a festive Highlight Dinner which will replace an included meal.
- An expert Insight Tour Director, at the pinnacles of their careers, will smooth your way throughout your journey. They are your ‘travelling concierges’, expert guides, consummate organisers and friends in a foreign land.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Insight’s luxury air-conditioned 40 seat coach with extended leg room and on-board restroom. It’s business class comfort.
- Personal radio headsets, gives you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights without missing any of your local expert’s fascinating insights and commentaries.
- Baggage handling everywhere, with seamless and prompt delivery to your door at every hotel. Hotel and restaurant tips included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. Plus we include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel WiFi.
- Insight Flourishes – from time to time, your Tour Director will enchant you with local tidbits, each representing authentic food or beverages unique to the destination.
- Airport transfers at scheduled times on the first and last day of your escorted journey.
Terms and Conditions
- Price shown is for twin share. Single supplements may apply.
- Flights are excluded.
- Full payment may be required at the time of booking.
- This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn/amended at any time without notice.
- Book and pay in full by 12th May 2017.