Click&Go is a multi-award-winning online travel technology company based in Dublin city centre. We provide consumers with an easy to use platform to design their own holiday by matching flights with great value accommodation across Europe and Worldwide. We are also the official holiday provider for Aer Lingus under the brand Holidays with Aer Lingus.
The business has doubled in size from 2014 to 2016 and has achieved growth sales of 40 – 50 % every year since 2012. We have very ambitious growth plans and expect to see business double in size again from 2016 to 2018. We have a strong ethos of best practice and best service and aim to continue our high growth through investment in our technology infrastructure and by providing an exceptional user experience coupled with a competitive product offering.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We are seeking a Brand Manager to define and drive Click&Go brand awareness to a position of being the leading consumer travel brand within Ireland and longer term a leading travel brand across Europe. The Brand Manager will also drive the Customer Experience focus internally and ensure that our Brand promise is being translated into a superior Customer Experience mindset across all functions.
- Ensure a clear brand strategy is in place for the Click&Go brand
- Work closely with relevant internal teams to ensure all marketing and product activity will meet commercial and company objectives
- Lead the development and implementation of annual brand plans and associated budgets
- Responsible for the development and ownership of brand architecture for brands
- Product innovation – working with relevant market and consumer insights, identify and evaluate opportunities for new products and holiday types
- Assist in development, management and implementation of brand advertising and media planning programme, including content strategy for ClickandGo.com
- Support in the development, management and implementation of appropriate public relations programmes to support development of brands
- Support the development and management of digital marketing activity in support of the annual brand plans, e.g. website development, Social Media, Content…etc.
- Identify and exploit appropriate sponsorship and joint marketing initiatives in support of brand objectives, ensuring appropriate assets are secured and activated to full potential
- Manage internal brand communications for brands to ensure visibility/understanding of the Click&Go brand and to assist Sales team through provision of the necessary tools to sell effectively
- Assist in developing a Customer Experience strategy that aligns with the Click&Go Brand guidelines and reflects our Brand commitment to the Customer
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate with relevant Marketing qualification
- 4+ years Brand marketing experience, Travel brand marketing preferred
- Experience in developing, management and activation of successful brand plans and strategies
- Proven experience and possess the ability to analyse internal and external market data, creating reports for the management team, providing well thought out consumer insights, and making sound recommendations
- Experienced in managing agencies
- Proven budget management experience
- Project management experience
- Proven sponsorship and event management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence at all levels in a pressurized environment
- Highly organised and enthusiastic team player
- Capable of owning projects from specification to delivery and evaluation
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritise workload
- A solution thinker
- A team player – able to work with teams and across teams
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as required by the ongoing needs of the business.
- Getting things done attitude. You understand the importance of delivering what you promise on time and on budget.
- Highly numerate with a demonstrable data driven approach to problem solving.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Commercial awareness and ability to translate theory to profitable execution
- Flexibility and a great team player
- Curious and willing to develop new skills to help maintain Click&Go’s ambitious growth plans
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an up to date CV and cover email to email@example.com. In your application you should clearly demonstrate how your skills and experience match the current requirements of Click&Go.