4 Day Trip
Wednesday March 14th – Saturday March 17th
- Luxury Coach Travel
- Return ferry crossing on the Irish Ferries Ulysses – North Wall / Holyhead
- 3 nights accommodation at the Park Inn by Radisson
Birmingham Road (M5 Jct1) West Midland, B70 6RS – West Brom – 0044 121 609 9988
With a strategic location close to the Birmingham city centre and major motorways, the Park Inn by Radisson Birmingham West, M5 J1 provides an ideal home base. Take advantage of amenities like on-site dining at RBG Bar & Grill, and enjoy complimentary access to our health club, Pace. At Pace, you can indulge in a variety of spa treatments, utilise premium exercise equipment and go for a swim in the indoor pool. Less than 1 kilometre from the West Bromwich Albion Football Club.
- Breakfast and Evening Meal each day
- Hotel / Racecourse transfers each day
- Tattersalls enclosure passes on Thursday & Friday
The Tattersalls Grandstand provides extensive viewing steps, a betting hall, bars, buffets and access to the lounge on Level 3.Racegoers in Tattersalls have access to view all the activities behind the stands including the Paddock and Unsaddling Enclosure and to the Hall of Fame, the Cheltenham Gold Cup Restaurant and the trade stands in the Tented Village.
The Tattersalls Arena provides big screen viewing, bars, betting and refreshments.
At The Festival, the Guinness Village opposite the last fence, extends the Tattersalls Enclosure with extra viewing steps, bars, a band and other entertainments
€499.00 per person sharing
- Single room supplement @ €110.00
- Travel Insurance: €24.00 per adult / €12.00 per child
- €14.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin
Contact Celtic Horizon Tours 01 6292000 /