Aintree Grand National 2018
Friday April 13th – Sunday April 15th
- Travel by luxury coach & Irish Ferries Ulysses
- Private coach transfers direct to/from Aintree Racecourse
- Entrance into the Tattersalls enclosure at Aintree Racecourse
- 2 nights B&B at the Holiday Inn Bolton Centre
In the centre of Bolton, and about half an hour from Manchester, Holiday Inn Bolton Centre hotel sits near the intersection of the A673 and St. Peter’s Way, about 15 minutes’ drive from the M61. Guests are close to the peaceful green of Leverhulme Park and Moses Gate Macron Stadium, home to Bolton Wanderers Football Club, is 15 minutes from the hotel by car. You can take a tour of the stadium and see where the players get ready, plus the dugout and media room.
The hotel has free WiFi throughout, and you can work out at the fitness centre. Hardies Restaurant, located on the ground floor, dishes out hearty meals all day, including a buffet breakfast. Have a nightcap at the stylish lounge bar.
€299.00 per person sharing
- Single room supplement @ €80.00
- €14.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin
- €22 supplement per person if picking coach up in Galway
- Insurance: optional: €20 per Adult, €10 per child u/16yrs[€45 aged 70 & over]
CONTACT Celtic Horizon Tours 016292000 /