Corporate Travel Consultant
My Client, a Global Management & Accountancy Firm with offices based in Dublin City Centre are seeking to hire an experienced travel executive to join their in-house travel desk team who provide essential support to their professionals engaged on various overseas assignments. This role is an exciting, busy and rewarding client facing opportunity.
About the Team
Our Travel Desk team are a highly focussed, motivated and professional group who take immense pride in providing the best customer focused experience to all their colleagues travelling on behalf of the firm
About this Opportunity
Working with the Travel Desk team your role will include:
- Responding to all business travel enquiries in a timely manner, anticipating needs and travel preferences
- Organising travel requests from beginning to end – researching through to booking tickets and accommodation.
- Keeping detailed records to assist Finance with monthly credit card reconciliations.
- Handling unforeseen problems due to bad weather, strikes etc. and determining eligibility for money returns.
Are you a travel consultant looking to move from agency to a corporate travel desk?
Our firm has an opportunity for an experienced travel consultant to join our in-house travel desk. If you are a customer focused individual from a fast-paced travel environment, we would like to hear from you.
The attributes and experience you have will include:
- Circa 5 years working as a Travel Consultant in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent administration, communication and problem solving skills
- Customer Service focused with exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises & able to multitask
- Proficient in MS Office
Salary is negotiable, depending on experience.
Apply with CV (Word format) in strict confidence to:
APB Travel Recruitment,