Motorcylcle Tour – The Big Sky Country Tour 17 Nights Fr €6499.00 p.p.
This once in a lifetime journey takes you from the emerald waters of Seattle, Washington through the visual splendor of the Cascade Mountains before ascending the Canadian Rockies to bask in the natural beauty of Lake Louise and Banff, Alberta. From Canada we will cross back into the United States through the razor sharp peaks of Glacier National Park and the majesty of Yellowstone National Park and her most cherished treasure, “Old Faithful”. Our journey culminates with a ride through one of the most stunning landscapes in the United States, Rocky Mountain National Park, before ending in beautiful mile high city of Denver, Colorado.
No of touring days: 14 days
No of nights in package: 17 nights
Arriving airport: Seattle, WA
Departing airport: Denver, CO
Please note you arrive back in Ireland the day after the last day of the tour.
- Return flights
- Airport transfers
- Welcome & farewell dinners
- Late Model Motorcycle Rental
- Bike Model Guarantee
- White Water Rafting
- Fuel on Riding Days
- Custom Riding Jacket
- Breakfast on Riding Days
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Support Vehicle Equipped for Luggage and Spare Bike
- Support Vehicle Driver
- Leather-Bound Custom Road Book
- EagleRider Custom Motorcycle Maps
- Custom Tour Completion Patch
- National Park Entrance Fees
- Hotel Parking Fees
- Additional insurances – In the US the basic insurance when hiring a motorcycle is like our third party and covers the minimum liability in each State which can be as low as $15,000 in some States. The Supplementary Limited Insurance (SLI) increases your cover to $1m while the Extra Vehicle Insurance Protection (EVIP) covers damage to the motorcycle and limits your liability to $1,000. Both are included in the package.
T/C Apply – Extras – Travel Insurance not included