Essence Of India With Insight Vacations
Duration: 8 Days
Now: €2266pps *Flights excluded
The cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur showcase India’s rich Mughal and Rajput heritage – imposing forts, sumptuous palaces and gleaming marble temples and tombs, such as the exquisite Taj Mahal. Further south, in Ranthambore, lies the sun-baked jungle realm of the tiger. To assist you on your journey, Insight’s Travelling Concierge takes care of every detail, allowing you to fully appreciate the superior comfort and convenience of this Luxury Gold itinerary.
· Delhi: Enjoy a rickshaw ride through the bustling streets.
· Agra: Visit the Taj Mahal, a monument of love, built by a king in memory of his beloved queen.
· Agra: Walk through a village in the shadow of the Taj Mahal with one of the villagers to discover the way of life as agriculturists next to India’s most famous monument. Enjoy tea and pakoras on a rooftop with exceptional views. Money generated from the tour is used for sanitation in the village and education for women.
· Jaipur: Experience a typical morning for most Hindus with a puja at one of the most important Krishna Temples in the country, Govind Dev Ji temple. Then, visit the vegetable market and try your hand at bargaining with the stall holders. All food items purchased will be donated to a local orphanage.
· Agra: Inside Agra’s red sandstone fortress, witness the fairytale palaces, audience halls and mosques of the Mughal rulers.
· Ranthambore: Venture inside this former royal hunting ground and enjoy three game safaris with a naturalist.
· Amber Fort: Ascend by jeep to stroll through the sprawling complex of courtyards and halls. Enjoy the shimmering mirrored walls and ceilings, the airy rooms that housed queens and concubines, and the wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.
· 7 Buffet Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 1 Afternoon Tea, 2 Dinners and 1 Highlight Dinner; plus 1 Welcome Dinner and 1 Celebration Dinner both with both with wine, beer or soft-drinks.
· An expert Insight Tour Director, at the pinnacle of their career, will guide you on your journey. Serving as your ‘travelling concierge’, this skilled guide will act as consummate organiser and be your ‘friend in a foreign land’.
· Enjoy the unique comfort of Insight’s luxury air-conditioned 40 seat coach with extended leg room and on-board restroom. It’s business class comfort.
· A personal radio headset gives you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating insights and commentaries.
· Baggage handling everywhere, with seamless and prompt delivery to your door at every hotel.
· Hotel and restaurant tips included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. Plus we include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
· Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi.
· Insight Flourishes – from time to time, your Tour Director will enchant you with local tidbits, each representing authentic food or beverages unique to the destination.
· Included airport transfers.
Terms and Conditions
· Price shown is for twin share. Single supplements may apply.
· Flights are excluded.
· Full payment may be required at the time of booking.
· This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice.
· Book and pay in full by 31 March 2017