Comfort Tour: Explore China 13days From €2310pp To: 30/06/2017
Journey from Shanghai to China’s vibrant capital
Capture the spirit of China on this 13-day tour from Shanghai to Beijing. Stroll along the narrow lanes of Shanghai’s nongtang, be entranced by ancient Buddhist art at the Longmen Grottoes, see the incredible Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an, get a sense of Tibetan life in the town of Xiahe and walk on the Great Wall of China. This is a journey abounding with bustling cities, natural beauty, incredible culture and history stretching through the ages.
- See the best known sights in Beijing, Shanghai and Xi’an, as well as visiting towns that may not be quite as iconic but perhaps even more intriguing because of it
- The Longmen Grottoes are the most stunning remnants of Northern Wei and Tang-era Buddhist art in existence, and you’ll have plenty of insight into their history with a local guide
- Visit Shaolin Temple, the birthplace of Kung Fu
- By taking two sleeper trains, you’ll maximise your time in your destinations, get a chance to interact with locals and see some fascinating landscapes
- Experience the enchanting ambience and mountain scenery of Xiahe. This Tibetan pilgrimage town and its Labrang Monastery is the stuff of legend
- Perhaps no trip to China is complete without seeing the iconic Great Wall. Take an invigorating hike along the Mutianyu section
Regular departures throughout the year from €2310pp
Price includes accommodation, all ground transportation, some meals and activities.
For more details click HERE
Call Shandon Travel on 021-4277094