THE EMMERDALE EXPERIENCE
NEW DATES 26TH MAY / 23RD JUNE / 21ST JULY / 18TH AUGUST 2017
- Return travel by luxury coach & ferry
- 2 nights B&B at the 4* Holiday Inn, Bolton Centre
- All coach transfers
- Half day visit to the Trafford Centre
- Studio tour of Emmerdale – the original set
- Guided location tour of the original Emmerdale village. (Esholt Village)
*Emmerdale Studio Tour You’ve enjoyed a guided location tour of the original Emmerdale, now be part of the ultimate Emmerdale Studio Experience Tour at the iconic ITV studio in Leeds. The studio has been transformed into an interactive experience showcasing the behind-the-scenes magic that takes place during the making of the much loved series. The experience has been split into more than five zones, each with unique narratives and setups for guests to explore. As the walk-through tour unfolds you will discover how sets, storylines and characters are born; initially on paper and then brought to life using state-of-the-art technology and incredible set designs. The Emmerdale Studio Experience Tour is a must for fans of the show and a fantastic educational opportunity to learn how TV shows are made.
*Emmerdale Location Tour Although the current Emmerdale is now filmed on a closed set this tour will take you to the original locations dotted around West Yorkshire as well as a few sites featured in modern Emmerdale. You will visit the market towns of Otley and the beautiful village of Esholt in West Yorkshire – ‘Hotton’ as well as ‘Emmerdale Village’ where you can have a drink at the inn that was once used as the ‘Woolpack’ in the popular TV series.
Cost: €259.00 per person sharing
- Single room supplement @ €80.00
- Travel Insurance: €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child/ €50.00 if 70yrs & over
- Pick up outside Dublin €14.00 and €22 (Galway) per person
PHONE 01 6292000